Tuesday, December 5, 2006

AHHHHH Man!! What happened to your blog?

Well, I have shifted see.

I am now using blogger beta instead of blogger. See.

They didnt give me the option straight away to shift my account - so I took the matter into my own hands and created a blogger beta account myself.

All other posts can be found at my backup location.

The reason for changing over to the blogger beta account will result in many more pictures appearing on the blog. Thats because I can now update it with my mobile phone. So stay tuned kids.

All people are now vulnerable. I wanted to record a girl on the train yesterday. She was nodding off and her head kept bobbing. You know - when it drops and then you regain a little consciousness and catch it - but then you drift off again. It was hilarious to watch. I stopped myself due to the fact that all the perverts and paedos in the world have ruined it for everyone. No longer can you record someone because it is funny. No. Now you will get attacked by onlookers because they automatically assume you are disgusting. So - yeah - I decided not to record the girl. Failing that I prob would have been sued for putting that on the t'internet anyways - as I'm sure she wouldn't have appreciated it .

But - what'cha'gonna'do?

No comments: